What is Trivago and how integration will increase your direct bookings?
- It has more than 400 online booking websites among its partners
- More than 1.8 million properties are listed on the website
- It is available in more than 190 countries
- The biggest website for searching hotels in the world
- It records approximate 4 billion visits every year
Travelers from around the world always look for the most affordable rates. This is why they love websites that allow them to compare prices, such as Trivago. In fact, it is one of the biggest platforms for seeking hotels in the world. This is why BookLogic formed a partnership with Trivago and enabled direct integration of our booking engine with the platform. Thanks to this, your property can easily be listed on Trivago, which results in an increased number of direct reservations.
Trivago also allows you to utilize the Rate Connect through which you can create CPC campaigns to increase your visibility, which drives new visitors and boosts bookings.
Why should you connect with Trivago?
- Trivago is one of the most reputable brands in the industry of travel.
- It informs potential visitors from around the world about your property and all its details.
- The platform offers a chance to redirect travelers to your website where they can directly book accommodation.
- Managing the bids is simple and you do not need to have any knowledge of marketing.
How Can a Hotel Succeed on Trivago?
The first thing you need to do is to register with the Hotel Manager on Trivago’s website. The next step is to set your property to the profile. There is a chance your hotel is already listed on Trivago. In case it isn’t, you may need to be patient and wait about a week for property approval.
When the hotel addition is finalized, the next step is to optimize your listing. You need to include in-depth information in your property profile on Trivago. The goal is to make the listing as attractive as possible, so make sure to add breathtaking images, too. Once you are finished with the process, you should select and activate MaxiBooking Engine from the list of trivago-certified technical providers. Once you assign the booking engine for your property, your hotel will appear with a direct booking link whenever a traveler searches for properties in your area or makes any other relevant search.